Want to work with an award-winning and quickly expanding company? We’re a travel site making it a doddle to book camping and caravan sites all over the world.
Pitchup.com receives 30m annual visits and over the last year has booked over 5m bed nights, with revenues up 121% on 2020 and 93% on 2019. The site has been featured in leading global media titles, has been translated into 16 languages, and you will join a nimble team of 70 based in 10 countries, currently all working from home, as we are a remote-first business.
A member of the Financial Times’ FT1000 fastest growing companies in Europe, Pitchup.com receives up to 300,000 visits and 6,500 bookings per day. The company is profitable and was founded in 2009 by former lastminute.com staff with a background in the holiday park sector.
We are seeking a Product Manager to own a workstream, delivering value for users of our B2B platforms and supporting development work as required across other workstreams and products. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to users and the business at a very exciting time in the industry!
Reporting to the Senior Product Owner you will
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog for development on our B2B platform(s)
- Contribute to prioritisation of the overall development Roadmap and Product strategy
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand, consolidate and document requirements in order to write clear and well defined user stories
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to scope and refine user stories
- Be the voice of the users of our B2B platforms, conducting user testing, surveys and focus groups
- Identify and monitor relevant KPIs in order to prioritise work & demonstrate improvements following new features going live
- Support innovation and continuous improvement initiatives that will positively improve the user experience and/or team’s performance
- Support the Engineering team with clear, achievable workstream definitions, ensuring both the outcome of work and the measure of success for the work is understood by everyone
- You will have a proven pedigree within Product management, with a track record of working in larger product teams, learning your craft
- Ideally you will have worked with complex products, perhaps within an e-commerce company, online travel organisations or a B2B-facing product
- A minimum 2+ years experience working delivering a backlog of user experience change
- Data obsessed, you’ll be able to make decisions using data and information you have available, with demonstrable skills using analytics packages
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand how to drive value
- Passion for delivering great user experience through continual experimentation, iteration and optimisation
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with Engineering teams
- Basic appreciation of websites and the underlying technologies employed to drive them
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment
- Highly organised with strong communication skills, you’ll have the ability to work effectively across levels with colleagues including engineers, business users & and senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience using GitLab or JIRA
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus pension match up to 4%, critical illness cover, group income protection and Vitality private medical insurance. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays