At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
We’re seeking a (Sr) Product Manager that will take ownership of end-to-end “Customer 360” experience in the Ecosystem group. The role level will be determined based on candidate experience.
The individual will have a background which combines deep technical understanding balanced with customer empathy, strong execution capability, track record of building partnerships and realizing impactful customer-focused results. You will call upon experiences in cloud ecosystems, eCommerce and/or large scale distributed systems to innovatively, problem solve and define solutions to ambiguous Ecosystem problems.
You will have the opportunity to lead other Product Managers, as well as stakeholders on scaling SimplePractice’s ecosystem. You are joining a collaborative group of top-performers, where you can add your expertise to make a meaningful impact.
- Strategize, define and execute the Customer 360, including account and subscription management, roadmap to deliver high-quality user experiences across the Ecosystem
- Motivate and manage Product Manager(s) across the Ecosystem group
- Define key performance indicators and continuously measure performance of metrics
- Drive partnerships with end-users and developers to build a best in class partner ecosystems
- Create product plans, requirements and documentation that are informative, concise and drive effective decision making and accountability for product success from design through delivery
- Partner with Engineering to create robust and scalable product offerings
- Apply technical insight to guide cross platform (ecosystem) discussions which may involve APIs and REST principles
- Synthesize across company objectives and user needs, then turn those into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specs that you will work across the company to deliver
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to take products ideas from concept to launch
- Translate a larger strategic vision into a concrete, prioritized plan that can be executed on to deliver an MVP and iterative improvements
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform decisions and prioritization
- Solid real-time communications expertise; deep knowledge of API best practices, backend platform and cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of subscription management, permission scopes, and other critical platform components
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, a fast-paced environment, and agile enough to pivot as needed
- Articulate complex technical information in digestible presentation for all non-technical parties involved
- Love Data, excellent SQL knowledge and can generate data insights yourself, experience with A/B testing platforms and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions
- Comfort with ambiguity and breaking down complex problems
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects with technical depth
- Ideally, knowledge or experience building services with privacy and security compliance in mind
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field requires
- Experience with the healthcare industry (value-based care or clinical workflows) or consumer e-commerce (subscription businesses)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: products that manage referrals, products that manage coordination and/or communication between multiple parties, group chat products
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).