Web of Science is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. We are an innovative product management team in the process of creating a true “Web of Science”, by leveraging our different products and data sets, and by crafting a beautiful product experience. The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in defining and driving the product vision, strategy, and business model for search and discovery of our content, which is a core value proposition of the Web of Science.
The successful candidate will have experience in digital product management in an agile environment. They will possess a blend of big-picture vision, technical savvy, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The successful Senior Product Manager will be passionate about data-driven decision making, developing a deep understanding of user needs, and developing elegant and beautiful solutions to end-user pain points.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and deliver the product roadmap for a workstream within the Web of Science
- Actively participate in establishing a future product strategy and in the creation of business cases to justify future investment in Web of Science
- Lead product development through the entire lifecycle: ideation, prototyping, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Track evolving user needs, industry trends, and competitor activity, and develop a nuanced understanding of researcher workflows and pain points.
- Define, test, and validate innovative solutions in R&D phases through user testing, A/B testing, prototypes, etc.
- Build strong partnerships with internal product, technology, marketing, and sales teams to scope, define, and execute and take to market new product features
- Define KPIs and customer outcomes to measure success
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in digital product management experience in an agile environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and launching new products in productivity technology, edtech, or related industries with a focus on the end-user and/or efficient workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with different teams, demonstrating skills in influencing, negotiating, and the ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly