With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers – derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery – to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for an outstanding Director of Product Strategy to be responsible for our Property Analytics and Platforms, based in our Bothell, WA office. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage all our software applications, as well as take ownership for a new analytics platform that will provide our customers with deep insights into our data.
Our applications are used in a variety of markets including construction, infrastructure, solar, insurance and government. There are tremendous opportunities to grow the Property Analytics business and evolve our Platforms across current markets as well as into new verticals. The ideal candidate must have a passion for technology, along with strong communication and time management skills.
- Analyze competitive offerings, evaluate market and product trends, gather market relevant product requirements, identify product gaps and drive product innovation process.
- Drive the market-based product requirements (voice of the customer) into product development plans and create overall product line vision.
- Develop use case documentation and author product requirements to define compelling product roadmaps and jointly implement with technical teams.
- Manage and update product roadmap based on competitive situation, business case and technology.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle of product portfolio from concept to market through end-of-life and coordinate overall product transition plans when phasing out obsolete products and platforms.
- Create product status review meetings and monitor product development progress as well as market readiness dates.
- Manage time-to-market and go-to-market strategies as well as effectiveness of product launches through development of joint project plans with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Call pre-launch meetings to determine “to do’s” and set regular meetings to monitor progress during launch process.
- Develop training documents and provide technical product support for Sales and Marketing efforts as needed.
- Develop pricing and costing strategies to optimize margin and profitability.
- Provide inputs to the Sales and Marketing forecasts and plans.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales to implement market strategies for rapid penetration.
- Responsible for managing, coaching, and developing a team of product managers.
- Define and build a new analytics product. This will include identifying the underlying data that are needed, generated from internal EagleView sources as well as third party sources.
- Partner with internal development and operational teams to drive solutions to delivery.
- Manage the product backlog for all products within the application and analytics portfolio.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, including managing direct reports
- 5+ years’ experience with business intelligence applications, including modern analytics technologies such as Qlik, Birst, or Tableau
- Experience working with an Agile product development methodology required
- Experience with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework preferred
- Experience with Aha.io! or similar Product Management technology preferred
- Familiar with MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project
- Experience building and managing a team
- Proven experience leading and driving cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%, domestically and internationally
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.