Are you a tech-savvy product manager with a feeling for monetization?
Hey – we’re Poki! We’re a tech scale-up on a mission to build the ultimate online playground for kids of all ages. Every month, 30 million users come to us for easy access to the best free games. We’re growing fast and to bring our playground to the next level we’re looking for a monetization product manager.
We are looking for a product manager to help us bring our monetization efforts to the next level. Someone who can evaluate our current in-game ad implementations and work with developers to understand their monetization needs. Are you able to work across teams and lead our product to balance more revenue with a better player and developer experience? Then read on!
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- I’m self-motivated and highly responsible – I thrive on freedom
- I enjoy working fast, in a dynamic and agile environment
- I’m always open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
- I’m eager to learn and love to share
- I’d love to work with a fun, informal, and diverse group of young people
Then we’re looking for you!
As our monetization product manager, you’ll be responsible for evaluating and evolving how we help developers earn a living. Sitting within our developer circle but working closely with the player and advertising sides of our platform, you’ll drive the discovery and delivery of our current and future in-game monetization options. That means working closely with developers to improve the implementation of our existing in-game ad formats and bring to market new, easy-to-implement monetization options, all while making sure we maintain the best experience for our players. Working with a tight-knit product team, you’ll lead our in-game monetization roadmap, experimenting with new opportunities while consistently delivering valuable improvements to our games. And: you’ll be part of the exciting journey of a tech scale-up on a global mission!
- Evaluate current in-game ad integrations and increase revenue and UX by experimenting with improvements
- Connect and work with game developers to understand their monetization goals
- Improve our SDK making it easier for game developers to implement in thousands of games
- Research the monetization landscape and understand what opportunities there are
- Contribute to Poki’s long-term business strategy and monetization roadmap
- Have 5+ years experience in tech, at least 2+ years as a product manager, preferably with monetization experience
- Are technical. Maybe you haven’t developed a game before, but you can explain monetization concepts to developers and understand their needs
- Are highly analytical. You can draw insightful conclusions from experiments and user research
- Are resourceful. You can coordinate input and perspectives from multiple teams, get their buy-in, and clearly communicate plans and findings to various stakeholders
- Have a strategic mindset. You work in a quick, agile way to test and validate ideas early and often
- Are already based in The Netherlands, preferably around Amsterdam
- Experience with mobile ad UX
- Familiarity with games and game design
- Experience with SQL
- A chance to build your career with our fast-growing company
- Deep understanding of how a multi-sided platform works, opportunity to broaden your knowledge/skills through education
- A diverse, talented and self-motivated team
- A full-time contract (32 or 40 hours/week)
- A competitive salary
- No formal hierarchy and a lot of personal responsibility and freedom
- Direct impact on the experience of our 30 million users, our community of 200+ game developers, and our network of brands