Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s *Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses,* IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to *Make Work Seem Less. *
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
– Make the complex simple
– We do what we say
– Six star service
– Spark innovation
– Be great together
IntelligenceBank has seen explosive growth over the past few years and to meet the growing demands of the business, we’ve got a newly created position for a Product Manager to join our Product team and own the Integrations product suite that connects our products to other platforms and services to create a complete ecosystem for our customers.
You’ll be responsible for managing the exploration, definition and delivery of prioritised integrations through our extensive development network. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do day to day:
– Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand key use cases and requirements for existing and planned integrations.
– Create user stories articulating the requirements of a new feature or the behaviour of an existing one based on prioritised initiatives
– Engage and motivate members of the delivery team to maintain quality and ensure we are delivering value to meet our customers needs
– Create and manage learning materials to support the release to educate users of new features to drive awareness and adoption
We’re looking for a customer focused individual who possesses a technical mindset and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
– Ideally you have worked in, have exposure to the advertising or marketing industry either via agency or client side
– You’re customer-centric and focussed on solving problems for our customers through product capabilities
– Demonstrated ability to prioritise among competing priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions
– Strong communication and collaboration skills, the ability to influence without authority
– You’re resourceful, self-motivated, positive, high energy, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, a practical assessment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
*”We’re a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant.” *