With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView® transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers – derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery – to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and we’ve been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated Product Manager to support the Local Government Market in our Bothell, WA office. In this role, you’ll manage our content and web-based products that focus on Local Government Assessment, Public Safety and Public Utility and GIS customers. You’ll also be part of our dynamic and growing Product Strategy Team at a company with a strong market focus. Our products are highly innovative and we have a leadership team and ownership group committed to investing in our people and organization.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, for content and applications such as our Critical 360 and Water Efficiency products.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts & Sales to understand the problems we need to solve and define product requirements to meet customer needs.
- Partner with internal development and operational teams to drive solutions to delivery.
- Define, roadmap and manage the product backlog for all products within the Infrastructure Market.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Engineering, Science, or GIS
- 2+ years’ experience in product management, including work in the field of local government assessment, public utilities or GIS
- Experience in project management, product management, customer engagement preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.