Founded in 2015 by neuroscientists and technologists Drs. David Eagleman and Yael Katz, BrainCheck helps reduce the human and economic toll of cognitive impairment and dementia through its interactive cognitive assessment and care management technology. We have traction with over 400 primary care and neurology practices as well as several brand-name health systems and payers. Our dynamic team is based in Houston and Austin, Texas.
Senior Product Manager (Austin TX – Hybrid Remote)
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to help Physicians improve the lives of Patients who are concerned about their cognitive health. As a member of BrainCheck’s product management team, you will lead the development of products that help tens of thousands of people obtain clinically validated information about their cognitive health. You will support Physicians, their Patients and Caregivers through a digital-first journey from diagnosis to care planning. You’ll design experiences that deliver impactful solutions that lead to lasting change in the world of cognitive health.
What You’ll Do:
- Be accountable to our users, building experiences that help Physicians and their organizations have greater confidence in their work with Patients who are concerned about their cognition
- Be responsible for accelerating the growth and adoption of organizations that have selected BrainCheck as their platform for cognitive testing and care planning
- Lead the execution of a product, design and engineering team focused on delivering specific and measurable business outcomes
Who You Are:
- You are never overwhelmed by the scale of challenge and you prioritize work naturally.
- You can handle many items at once but know how to keep the most important things in focus.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and people come to you when faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges.
- You see the big picture but just as easily can dive deep into the details and you’re the first person to volunteer to do the nitty gritty.
- You love great products and are enthusiastic about the design of the experience.
- You pay attention to detail and respect the craft of software development.
- You are confident and can make fast decisions and understand that changing course, when needed is a sign of strength
- You can collaborate with a diverse group of individuals who are often, if not always, experts in their domains.
- You naturally communicate context and your decisions are well reasoned.
What You’ve Done:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated history taking consumer facing or healthcare products to market and iterating to build upon early product-market fit
- Experience leading cross functional teams of design, engineering, and data science to success
- A track record of delivering exceptional user experiences that lead to measurable business results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with the ShapeUp methodology, or at least a strong opinion or two on agile software approaches
- Figma expertise
- Compelling interest in the area of cognitive health, neuroscience or digital therapeutics
- Experience on a small team in a fast paced environment