Would you like to join a rapidly growing company where you can grow your own product management team and build products that will impact millions of people around the world?
Are you a passionate, data enthusiastic Product Leader who has experience launching a new product in the startup world?
As a startup that is backed by investors who helped build LinkedIn, Airbnb, WhatsApp, and Stripe, we believe that sharing a common passion is the only way to assemble an A-level team and to be able to reach our ambitions.
If you’d like to be part of building a tech product to help young generations have better preparation to join the global workforce, then read on.
Working with a world-class globally distributed team, you will:
- Lead a team of Product Managers working on different VI products: an EdTech platform, a client portal, internal tools and so on.
- Help to build a top-notch EdTech platform with huge potential to scale up to millions of users.
- Lead the end-to-end product development cycle, from ideation to shipping the features to production.
- Participate in setting business strategy with senior management leaders.
- Lead a cross-functional team of 5 engineers, 2 Business Analysts, 2 Quality Control Engineers to build your desired product.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in an EdTech SaaS or E-commerce startup environment with scale up to millions of users: “thriving in chaos, but working towards structure”.
- More than 3 years of experience in a Product Manager role or equivalent with a proven track record of successfully delivering/launching a product/features
- Experience leading cross-functional teams with engineers, product managers and quality controls.
- Hands-on experience in Data Analytics using SQL and any Data Visualization tools to analyse user behaviour and to produce data-driven analytics.
- Exposure to building a multi-sided marketplace is a bonus.
- The ability to work within +/- 3 hours of Vietnam hours
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Remote working budget to support your productivity and your choice of where to work from
- Monthly global virtual events including Town Halls, Ask Me Anything sessions, Virtual Coffee Chats, and Virtual Team Building
- Professional Development Budget that you can utilize however you wish
- Company Laptop, paid for by VI
- Birthday Leave, go enjoy yourself on your birthday without needing to use your annual leave