Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest e-bike brand, is on a mission to get people riding radical electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the ebike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. At this rate, we’ll more than double in size by the end of 2021, and we’re looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a full-time Associate Manager, Digital Product Management to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
The Associate Manager, Digital Product Management is on the global digital product management team, at Rad Power Bikes. The primary responsibility is to manage new and optimize existing functionality across our digital product landscape, focusing on eCommerce, omnichannel, and service capabilities. Collaborating cross-functionally with brand, content, UX, engineering, marketing, customer service, operations, and service to plan, execute, and optimize our digital product initiatives. Reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Product Management.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2+ years of experience working in the digital product management discipline
- Contribute to digital product solution discovery efforts by conducting internal stakeholder and customer interviews, and research
- Manage collaboratively with agile development teams, including sprint planning, grooming, QA, user acceptance testing, production release, and organizational communication
- Effective when working with software engineers to articulate agile epics and user stories
- Work closely with engineering to ensure digital product solutions are delivered timely and meet the business objective
- Maintain a prioritized backlog that aligns with engineering capacity and maps to the overall digital product roadmap
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document the business requirements, and properly articulate the functional requirements
- Practice an analytical, data, and hypothesis-driven approach to problem-solving
- Work proactively to create amazing customer experiences across the entire digital customer journey
- Support the business objectives with proactive planning, and optimization of existing and evaluation of potential new digital product platforms
- Contribute to the digital product roadmap planning, objectives, and prioritization of digital products within the roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Competency with eCommerce, analytics, and digital marketing technology platforms
- A competent understanding of eCommerce systems and operations, including marketing, supply chain, customer service, and merchandising
You get bonus points for:
- Previous experience selling and/or servicing bikes or ebikes
- Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
- Overseen the launch of new Commerce features and content including developing new content, enhancements to site navigation, and features that impact checkout metrics while playing a key role in supporting marketing solutions
- Helped guide a team of designers and marketers towards solutions to execute our eCommerce site effectively and identified and provided thoughtful solutions through innovation and process optimization to implement industry best practices
- Coordinated with Email, Content, and Growth teams to optimize and create cohesive experiences across all touchpoints and collaborated with channel-specific marketers (display advertising, search, email, social media, etc.) in order to optimize each conversion path of the Website
- Created up/cross-selling techniques with the end goal of increasing AOV, spotted and managed key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, Website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Worked closely with content, press, B2B, events, Canadian, and European teams to update sites to reflect recent campaigns while utilizing an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values – we are:
-Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team
-Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
-Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
-Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
-Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
-Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
-Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.