To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lindus Health is looking for our first product manager to build the platform powering the next generation of clinical trials. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to create a product that changes the way one of the world’s biggest and most important industries operates.
Clinical trials are in crisis. The industry hasn’t changed in 30 years, and the cost of bringing new medicines to market is skyrocketing as a result.
Lindus Health’s mission is to fix this. We accelerate clinical trials, so patients can benefit. We’re building the world’s first full stack clinical trial platform, to conduct faster, safer clinical trials on behalf of companies developing new treatments, and lowering the barriers to participation for patients.
Since launching the company in March 2021 we have helped find over 5,000 patients for 25 clinical trials in areas like type 2 diabetes, covid-19 diagnostics and mental health, and closed a $5m seed round to grow our platform and team.
WHY JOIN THE LINDUS HEALTH TEAM?
- Be part of the founding team on a mission to change the way healthcare operates!
- Competitive salary, plus generous stock options
- Unlimited holidays; everyone is encouraged to take at least 28 days off each year
- Flexible office arrangement; everyone is encouraged to work 3-4 days/week in our office in London at the start of their role, but our team is free to work flexibly once they’ve had a chance to get to know everyone
- Monthly team events and days out, recently we’ve been to Legoland, and a Millwall FC home game (decided by popular vote)
- Up to £500 towards setting up your home office
- A new laptop as your main workstation
- UK visa sponsorship if you’re not already eligible to work in the UK
- At least 1 year of experience (preferably at least 2!) in a product manager role at a product focused startup or company
- Experience building products in highly regulated industries, preferably healthcare
You have a track record launching successful products, and know what a product needs as it evolves through its lifecycle
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
A technical background (eg some experience coding or building digital products, or writing database queries) and good understanding of modern software development methodologies
- High agency, strong ownership mentality and perseverance
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Join as our first product manager and help shape the company’s product strategy and vision
- You will be responsible for building and launching our clinical trial platform, and shipping improvements to our recruitment and design products
- You will interface with customers (eg healthtech startups developing new treatments) and other stakeholders (eg clinical trial managers or nurses)
- Constantly re-examine assumptions that customers, stakeholders our team make to ensure we deliver the best possible product
- Use quantitative and qualitative measure to evaluate whether your solutions have solved a customer’s problem
- Drive our engineering, design and customer teams, helping them understand customer needs and match them with what is deliverable