James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an ecommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform ecommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
As a product manager you will have a direct impact on scaling the Printify catalog – the core value of the platform. You will work on new decoration method flows that will enable operational teams to add an unlimited number of products. The ideal candidate has strong technical research skills, masters workflows, and can build a cross-team execution plan. This role requires a high level of system thinking, user experience design, stakeholder management skills, and a get-things-done attitude.
Note for Printify senior roles:
We support remote work, and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone, where the majority of the team is based.
Within the right time zones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
For candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country, Printify could provide relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidate meets immigration criteria set by those countries.
- Introduce new decoration method flows supporting top notch user experience for merchants and decorators
- Implement newest technologies to automate processes and flows
- Define and execute on a multi-year product vision and strategy while balancing short and long-term goals
- Facilitate timely decision-making across a broad network of internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives while maintaining team health
- Make appropriate trade-offs between business and technical constraints, clearly communicating goals, roles, and responsibilities
- Frequently identify significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drive them to production, without the need of explicit direction
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Decide on impactful high-level business metrics
We are also hiring for Product managers with specific expertise such as API, Data, Shipping, Fulfillment, Growth, Platform, Selection, …
All roles are open to remote applicants.
Minimum qualifications or ‘what you must have’
- Extended experience with product management
- Track record for delivering quality products on time
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Preferred qualifications ‘what we would like you to have’
- Experience working on introducing new decoration method flows in the printing industry
- Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, data analysts, and senior leaders
- Passion for understanding complex problems and driving high-quality and innovative technical solutions
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- General knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Health insurance and health budget to support your well-being
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere within an EMEA time zone
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga with access to the in-house gym
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customisable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB:“With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product, but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures:“Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”