- Fully remote UK or US EST timezones.
- Full time employee role, but also open to freelance candidates.
- Opportunity to do your best work, be successful and grow in a high-performance, flexible and welcoming product environment.
What you will be doing
- This is a hands-on, tactical and execution focused role within the Product team, and will be an important part of executing against our product-led growth strategy.
- Plan, optimise, execute, assess and improve campaigns across multiple channels, including website, email, LinkedIn, SEO, SEM, and our blog.
- Set metric goals, and measure performance and report against those goals.
- Work with the Content, Customer Success and Sales teams to optimise execution against acquisition and retention goals.
- Plan and assess performance in the context of user and client insights, and market analysis. Discover what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations on next steps.
- Collaborate with the Content and Customer Success teams to generate and test ideas, optimise product marketing collateral and channel performance.
- Shape the campaign and content calendars (including a pipeline of testing initiatives), and execute campaigns in line with those plans.
- Ensure that the tone and voice of product marketing output are aligned with the Just brand and messaging guidelines.
- Identify FX and product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure our customers are always fully supported and understand the corporate FX market and our value propositions to enable them to control corporate FX.
- Work with the Customer Success team in growing and supporting the Just treasury and finance community group.
- Align product marketing efforts with the broader strategic priorities of the product and business, as well as with key inflection points (such as product releases, new products, new market entrances, milestones and funding events).
- You have worked in an early-stage, product-centric SaaS company.
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can toggle between the creative and analytical.
- You have strong and compelling English writing and proofreading skills.
- You can effectively communicate your ideas, hypotheses and approach, and leverage feedback and expertise from others to improve those.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages.
- Demonstrable track record of executing effectively against product-led, go-to-market strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to use data and insights to take decisions and optimise performance.
- Experience with the tools of the trade, such as Semrush, Google Analytics, Webflow.
- 3 – 5 years experience of digital or content marketing.
Also good if
- You understand design, and have basic Sketch skills.
- You understand basic HTML/CSS.
- You have experience with growth experiments, and testing new markets
Please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org