Note for Printify senior roles:
1. We support remote work, and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone, where the majority of the team is based
2. Within the right time zones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work
3. For candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country, Printify could provide relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidate meets immigration criteria set by those countries
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an ecommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform ecommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
Product managers at Printify are the essential drivers for our product vision and strategy and aim at delivering high-value solutions for both merchants & print providers.
As part of the Payment Team you will be the Payment Currency Product Manager. You will be responsible for driving product strategy and execution, set ambitious goals, search for customer and business needs, and identify key opportunities for growth, becoming subject matter expert in our multi currency system, allowing us to grow globally.
You will sit at the intersection of Business, Technology and Data teams to build robust and scalable solutions improving our time to market performance, and also driving the evolution of the payment platform in what currency concerns, always looking forward to creating and developing the necessary tools to support merchants’ business evolution.
Your work will have a direct impact on making the Printify platform scalable. Ideal candidates thrive in the rapidly changing environment, they are willing to learn and adapt quickly to be one step ahead of new needs.
- Defining and executing a multi-year payments multicurrency vision and strategy, presenting it to stakeholders, and implementing the vision through OKRs
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact in alignment with product vision and goals
- Help define new missions and goals for this product area team, duly aligned with Product & Company vision
- Gather requirements from several sources following industry best practices to identify and act on, turning them into actionable vision.
- Develop subject-matter expertise in our multi currency solution
- Align and partner with product teams to influence roadmap decisions, and identify opportunities to leverage payment multicurrency.
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product life cycle, so as to involve all cross functional teams and make them embrace the product vision and strategy.
- Monitor product performance to build product development strategy
- Mentor junior product managers
Minimum qualifications or ‘what you must have’
- At least 3 years of experience in the payment industry, specifically in multicurrency.
- At least 2 years in product management and experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, data analysts, and senior leaders
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
Preferred qualifications ‘what we would like you to have’
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Well versed in Agile and Scrum/Kanban methodologies and principles
- You have a get-stuff-done attitude, experience in working in cross-functional teams, attention to detail, have great positive energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Track record for delivering quality products on time
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Health insurance and health budget to support your well-being
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere within an EMEA time zone
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga with access to the in-house gym
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customisable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product, but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: “Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”