Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects eCommerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
You will be responsible to drive our Pricing strategy to ensure the most attractive prices for the merchants. You will connect technical and business worlds, working closely with engineers, designers, data scientists, researchers and business leaders to build products and guide them throughout the execution cycle, building, positioning, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Your work will be key on how well the Printify users perceive price options in Printify. This role requires an affinity for developing customer products, prioritization skills and a get-things-done attitude.
- Define and execute on a pricing product vision and strategy while balancing short and long-term goals.
- Coordinate pricing optimization with print providers
- Ensuring pricing of products, shipping, subscription, and additional services (like neck labels) is clearly understood by merchants.
- Ensuring timely and accurate information about Printify price competitiveness.
- Driving the implementation of Printify’s key pricing programs.
Minimum qualifications or ‘what you must have’
- Extended experience working on pricing strategy in an e-commerce or online marketplace company
- Extended experience with product management
- Extended experience with user feedback implementation and analysis, as well as experience building products to address the feedback collected
- Track record for delivering quality products on time
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
Preferred qualifications ‘what we would like you to have’
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Well versed in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies and principles
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Positive attitude, experience in working in cross-functional teams, keen attention to detail
- Great team player qualities, high energy, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Health insurance and health budget to support your well-being
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere within an EMEA time zone
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga with access to the in-house gym
- We support remote work, and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone, where the majority of the team is based
Within the right time zones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
For candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country, Printify could provide relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidate meets immigration criteria set by those countries.