FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Fan Experience team.
About the Fan Experience Team
At FloSports, we are building world-class apps for fans. We support our web app, native mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as for the big screen on Apple TV, FireTV, Roku. Our apps deliver live streams, scores and results, interactive brackets, replays, articles and video-on-demand for 25 different sports verticals. Our mission is to create a harmonious multi-device experience for the modern sports fan.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll serve as the product owner within an agile scrum team that is primarily focused on our web app. You will be partnering closely with your Product Manager colleagues across devices to execute unified product roadmaps to build the future fan experience for FloSports customers. As a product manager, you’ll develop a shared vision and thoughtfully prioritized roadmap for your area of the product, aligning engineers, designers, and key stakeholders. You’ll dive into data to assess relative opportunities, and consistently prioritize for maximum impact.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the customer experience, and has the curiosity to learn about innovative ways to deliver premium experiences for fans. The right candidate can balance qualitative and quantitative data to triangulate on the truth. Strong intuition, grit and determination to find ways to get things done are characteristics we value.
- Creative problem solver
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Analyze business impact, ruthlessly prioritize
- Demonstrated experience working with a product design team through product discovery
- Ability to think holistically, connect dots between many systems
- You quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate to non-technical audience
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with a knack for crystal clear documentation
- You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well
- Understand the OTT landscape, and how modern sports fans leverage different devices in their day-to-day interactions with their sports
- Experience working on an agile development team
- Passion for sports, especially in one of the many sports we cover
- Experience working on consumer products
- Experience in media, especially OTT media is a plus
- Comfortable with managing requirements through entire system: Front end, CMS, and APIs