FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking a Product Manager to join our Event Management & Acquisition team, focusing on our MileSplit property.
About the MileSplit Team: Our team focuses on developing solutions that allow sports organizations to plan, run and stream sporting events while collecting and leveraging valuable sport data to build an immersive experience for participants and fans. This role has vast responsibilities, with focus areas in both the B2B and B2C spaces. You will work on improving our event management platform for athletes, coaches, and meet managers while enhancing the user experience by building products fans can use to immerse themselves in Track & Field.
Our mission is to galvanize the track and field community by creating a holistic product where data transfers seamlessly between meet registration, meet management, live results, and the core MileSplit website.
We are open to fully remote candidates for this role with occasional travel to our Austin, TX office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Co-lead Product Discovery efforts to understand your customers, their pain points and develop effective solutions.
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that balances customer needs with business needs.
- Combine data analysis and user research with event/tournament managers to inform decisions
- Foster relationships and drive alignment around event management initiatives
You will be successful here by:
- Gaining a deep understanding of who your customers are, and prioritizing the most impactful features for athletes, coaches, meet managers, and fans
- Working closely with the Live Scoring and Results team to bolster our Sport Data database and product offering
- Building consensus across teams from your research to bring ideas into the real world. Working with your team to deliver value, measured by hitting quarterly goals
- Being exceptionally organized, and able to deliver results in an environment that has inherent hard deadlines for live sports events
We’re excited about you because:
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience
- You’re a creative problem solver and can proactively identify real obstacles and work with a team to find effective solutions
- You love speaking with end-users to understand different user-journeys resulting in actionable insights
- You are a team player who is flexible and adaptable to embrace challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- You have top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- You understand of how to adapt your language for the audience.
- You’re comfortable communicating with everyone from the C-Suite down.
- Bonus: Experience in event management, developing sport data systems, or the sport of Track and Field
- Bonus: Proficiency in SQL
- Bonus: Send us a link to your MileSplit Athlete profile