The Kaodim Group is one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia and the leading services marketplace in Southeast Asia. We provide a faster and more dependable way to hire over 300 services from plumbers to photographers.
Along the way, we transform small and medium sized businesses across Southeast Asia. Businesses receive thousands of requests for their services directly to their smartphone or devices, allowing them to make instant connections with new customers at an unprecedented rate. The Kaodim Group is backed by leading venture capitalists including 500 Startups, Beenext, East Ventures and Venturra Capital.
Designing and developing our product to help more people discover and use this application is a key component to our current growth strategy. As the VP of Product & Growth, you will design a product and growth strategy, build a team, develop processes and build a compelling product to improve our customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be working closely with the founders and the broader leadership team to develop and execute these strategies across SEA.
- Identify, define and drive the creation of best-in-class product experience and initiatives
- Define product strategy & develop the product roadmap in accordance with organisational goals
- Take a data driven approach in identifying and testing growth and revenue opportunities, understand and synthesize customer needs, social trends, interpret analytics data to design product offerings that meet customers love and take advantage of market opportunities
- Drive adoption, usage, and revenue growth through product improvements and innovation
- Oversee end-to-end feature design, development and release of growth and other product features
- Identify, utilise and drive usage of analytics and product tools for continuous product and growth optimisation
- Collaborate with engineering to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and execute on delivering growth and great experiences to users
- Collaborate with business development, marketing, sales, data, operations and other relevant teams to define and document product requirements, including user flow, user experience design, functional requirements, data/reporting requirements, admin tools, services/APIs
- Communicate and evangelise product line strategy to internal stakeholders, senior management and leadership team
- Hire, lead and develop the product and growth team in support of organisational goals
What we would like to see in a candidate
- Preferably a masters in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a growth and/or product management role
- Demonstrated success in designing and building compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing technology startup environment
- Demonstrated success in driving growth through product features and initiatives
- Ability to effectively translate business ideas into product requirements and work with engineering teams to execute on them
- Passionate in developing experimentation models and aggressively test new ideas
- Strong leader who prioritizes well, communicates clearly and effectively and enjoys working in a group of talented, opinionated, high energy individuals