Who we are
PeerIQ is transforming the way lending and securitization markets work. We work with industry leaders to unlock capital at scale, meeting the needs across the credit funding cycle: from loan purchasing to financing to securitization. We aim to bridge the gap between originators and the capital markets so that investors can invest with confidence. Our employees come from the technology and financial sectors, combining the best both to change the game of consumer credit.
PeerIQ was acquired by CRB Group, Inc in June 2021 and is an affiliate of Cross River. Together, we are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services.
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
- Establish and maintain brand voice, guidelines, and design systems
- Work with product and engineering across all phases of product development
- Own end-to-end UX/UI design of Cross River products
- Drive UX research customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes
- Design high-fidelity mocks using appropriate tools like Figma/Zeplin which will be built into finalized products
- Prototype rapidly and iterate based on feedback
- Lead design of our website and marketing collaterals
- 5+ years of experience, with strong foundation in visual design and exposure across product design disciplines
- Proven track record of taking product from research through implementation, with a portfolio of tech products with great experience and strong UI
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to launch new products in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with an obsessive attention to detail
- Great understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy, and design patterns
- Deep experience using a prototyping/design software such as Figma, Zeplin or similar tool
- Strong advocate for the user experience with clear and articulate decisions to influence product development at all stages
- Comfortable and proficient designing experiences for complex user journeys, with a focus on the details of visual hierarchy and flow
- Experience creating data visualizations and/or designing products that have innovated in visualizing large datasets
- Self-motivated and autonomous with ability to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines with a high level of ambiguity
- Comfortable making concrete design decisions and articulating trade-offs to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, preferably in a framework (like React or Vue)– ability to “get your hands dirty” and write/modify existing code would be a huge plus
- A portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes)
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.