Ardoq is a great group of people building market-leading SaaS solutions for Enterprise Architecture and growing incredibly fast. To help us continue to grow our offering, we’re in search of an experienced product manager.
As a product manager in Ardoq, you will lead a cross-functional team responsible for improving and developing specific product lines in close collaboration with our customers, guided by our product strategy and vision.
Planned Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities & Ownership
As Team Engagement’s Product Manager you will:
- Work across teams to define and execute customer-centric product strategy, positioning, and pricing model for your product domains
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, product marketers, engineers, and liaisons from Sales and Customer Success to deliver on your objectives
- Own your team’s product roadmap and drive product development based on strategy, customer needs, and expert reviews
- Understand your target persona’s objectives and use-cases
- Identify product gaps and prioritize work on them based on customer and business impact
- Collaborate across product teams to coordinate development work and manage dependencies
- Work closely with product marketing and marketing teams to increase brand awareness and produce the needed materials
Requirements we are looking for:
- Work experience in product management in tech, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Experience in managing the entire process of product development from strategy and discovery to implementation and iteration
- A track record of being in love with the problem, not the solution
- Ability to build effective feedback loops and incorporate insights into the product development work
- English fluency
Ideally, you might also have experience:
- Working as a PM focused on user onboarding or driving engagement across a diverse user group
- Working on an international and distributed team
- Building teams and optimizing product development processes
Why choose Ardoq
- We put people first: we value diverse backgrounds and believe in developing people as well as the business
- Regular social initiatives. We actively value team spirit and support each other
- Modern office in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo
- Work how you want: Choose your work equipment
- Flexible ways of working
Who we are
Ardoq is one of the Nordic’s fastest-growing SaaS companies. We are reinventing Enterprise Architecture (EA) for today’s digital enterprise.
The company’s visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute major change initiatives in any organization. By providing a digital twin of an organization’s people, processes, systems, data, and infrastructure, organizations can confidently deliver digital transformations.
The company was founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013 and has regional offices in New York, London, and Copenhagen. Ardoq has over 100 employees, more than 185 customers across the world. Ardoq has positioned itself as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools and is recognized as a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave.
We offer many employee benefits, including investment opportunities for employees, health insurance, and parental leave schemes.