Computershare have some exciting opportunities for Product Managers to join our growing Product team supporting our Share Plan business.
We are a global leader in transfer agency, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, stakeholder communications, and other diversified financial and governance services. The world’s leading organizations work with us to maximize their relationships with investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
The Product Management function is critical to the success of the global Share Plan business. The function consists of a dynamic team of leaders solely focused on growing and optimizing our product, service and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager – Equity Compensation Plans to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager with Agile Product Owner responsibility, you will be responsible for our Plans offerings.
As one of our talented Product Managers , you will be instrumental in developing your product in line with our strategy, translating our Plans vision into tangible product enhancements and rolling-out of new offerings to the market. You will be expected to manage new ideas from concept to launch, working closely with colleagues across the business.
You will lead the delivery of clear product communication and documentation, including marketing briefs, product development updates and feature descriptions.
Some other key responsibilities:
- Act as a Product Owner of an Agile scrum team
- You will work closely with market-facing Product Managers to understand the product vision and strategy, working together to define the product roadmap
- Understand your internal and external stakeholders’ needs so you prioritize work and develop your product effectively
- Be the product expert
What will you bring to the role?
As you’ve probably gathered by now, we’re looking for people with a real passion for product ownership. You will be a collaborative individual with the ability to build great, long-lasting business relationships at a global scale.
You will have a keen eye for detail, with the ability to drive a strategy forward, whilst focusing on user and client needs.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- 7+ years of work experience with 3+ years as a Product Manager or an Agile Product Owner, ideally in a global environment
- Experience providing strategic ownership for one or more complex products and services
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills providing the ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and promotes understanding and consensus
- Previous experience in the equity compensation field
- Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with complex topics
- Product or project experience that shows your ability to deliver against a strategy or plan
What make this role stand out?
- You will be working in a global market, where our teams are committed to being the best.
- We give you lots of continuous training and career development opportunities.
- You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge.