Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives every day. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the well-being of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
Product Managers at Fullscript are key players in delivering world-class software to our customers. Our product teams work in pods with design and engineering teammates to deliver on goals for their focus area. Product Managers are responsible for making sure we are solving the right problems at the right time. We are aggressively scaling up the team and have openings spanning the entire application and seniority levels.
About the Role
You will be responsible for driving performance in a key funnel of our application. You’ll spend time experimenting and iterating with existing flows to drive better activation and retention with Fullscript’s core product offerings. Your day-to-day work will span the entire product development cycle; from data deep dives to building alignment on strategy with leadership, and shipping experiments.
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing and other product managers to drive continuous improvement to conversion in our key funnels
- Bring clarity to complex and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Build and evangelize an ambitious roadmap for your focus area
- Be opinionated about what you measure to drive performance in key funnels
What you bring to the table
- Failure doesn’t scare you because you know the value of trying things, learning and iterating to achieve better outcomes.
- You’ve worked as a growth PM before, but you might also come from lead-gen, or performance marketing background
- You have worked with: onboarding flows, sign in experiences, ecommerce checkouts and experimentation frameworks
- You are great at storytelling with data
- You thrive wearing many hats, bouncing around from high level strategy conversations, to in the weeds design reviews and data deep dives
- You are passionate about technology, particularly its application to health and wellness
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.