Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
Product Managers at Fullscript are key players in delivering world-class software to our customers. Our product teams work in pods with design and engineering teammates to deliver on goals for their focus area. Product Managers are responsible for making sure we are solving the right problems at the right time. We are aggressively scaling up the team and have openings spanning the entire application and seniority levels.
About the Role
As a Product Manager focused on new verticals, you will be responsible for a new product initiative adjacent to our core products. You’ll spend your time developing a deep understanding of the market and uncovering pain points in delivering integrative care. Your day to day work will be highly entrepreneurial and span the entire product development cycle from conception to reality.
- Establish the vision, strategy, and direction for a net new initiative
- Work closely with customers, engineering, design, data, leadership, and other product managers to solve problems that will simplify the delivery of integrative care and compound value in our core products
- Flex your research muscles and work cross-collaboratively with experts in the space and within the company to achieve alignment
- Build out a product offering that becomes part of our core business within 18 to 24 months
What you bring to the table
- You are a builder at heart. You’ve taken products from zero to one before and know what it takes to bring new products to market
- You understand the value in getting product into customers hands quickly and learning
- You are entrepreneurial by nature, and thrive in ambiguity
- You are passionate about technology, particularly its application to health and wellness
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.