Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
Product Managers at Fullscript are key players in delivering world-class software to our customers. Our product teams work in pods with design and engineering teammates to deliver on goals for their focus area. Product Managers are responsible for making sure we are solving the right problems at the right time. We are aggressively scaling up the team and have openings spanning the entire application and seniority levels.
About the Role
You will be responsible for improving a core area of our product. You’ll spend time iterating on existing features and building new ones to better address the needs of delivering, and receiving integrative care. Your day-to-day work will span the entire product development cycle; from user experience research to building alignment on strategy and vision with leadership, and shipping with designers and engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing and other product managers to solve problems for and deliver value to our customers
- Bring clarity to complex and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Build and evangelize an ambitious roadmap for your focus area
- Work closely with all user-facing teams to drive success in the go-to-market strategy
What you bring to the table:
- You have taken products all the way from conception to delivery. These might be software-based, but they also might not be, tell us about what you’ve shipped!
- You are customer-centric and opinionated about user experience
- You have experience using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions
- You thrive wearing many hats, bouncing around from high-level strategy conversations, to in the weeds design reviews and data deep dives
- You are passionate about technology, particularly its application to health and wellness
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.