Hala Systems, Inc. is a social enterprise working to transform the nature of protection and accountability in the world’s toughest places by democratizing advanced defense, sensing, and artificial intelligence technology. Hala is currently saving lives, reducing trauma, and improving resilience for millions of people.
Our team works across the globe and hails from over 15 countries. We speak over 20 languages and have studied and worked in leading educational, business, research and government institutions. We are mission-driven thinkers, and we share a deep respect for each other and for the communities that partner with us.
We believe in innovation with purpose, focusing on developing real and applicable technology solutions to the challenges facing the planet. We believe in working ethically and collaboratively, and making decisions with transparency. We value flexibility, adaptability, and a good sense of humor.
The Technical Product Manager will assist in delivering various Hala Platform products for the Product team, reporting to the Product Management Lead.
This is a remote, fixed-term, three month position open to candidates located between EST and CET time zones. This position has an hourly rate range of 35€ to 41€, with the possibility to extend the contract. Applications will be accepted until December 15, 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Restructuring of Hala data to a standardized format.
- Review and set a Product Plan for Hala services APIs.
- Assist with the product management of new Early Warning and First Response Coordination Modules.
What you have:
- A record of delivering successful technical products from feature definition to project deployment
- The ability to set priorities and resolve issues in a dynamic environment.
- At least 2 years of Technical Product Management experience (for example, SaaS, AIaaS, or fintech).
- Experience scaling technical infrastructure to meet the demands of different products.
- The ability to communicate technical solutions to both internal and external non-technical audiences.
What happens next:
We will review applications and reach out to candidates advancing to the interview stage by December 15, 2021. You should expect an initial phone screen, followed by two interviews with team members and the supervisor for this role.
You will receive a confirmation that your application was received, and you’ll also hear back from us whether you’re selected for an interview or not. Please note that we are unable to offer individualized feedback before the first interview round due to the volume of applications we receive.