Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development team looking after our platform for small, medium, and enterprise businesses. Known internally as MOO Business Services – a fun, fast growth and exciting new division in MOO. The platform we built makes it super easy for businesses with multiple employees to create and purchase MOO’s premium business identity products at scale. Customers include many major, global brands and high growth tech companies including Airbnb and Zipcar.
- Shape the Product Strategy and Roadmap for the MOO Business Services product area including the large customer ordering platform and the internal tools used by our sales and design services teams.
- Lead and inspire a full stack, cross-functional development team to deliver great work.
- Own the backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing the user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritising to ultimately help deliver the overall product vision and drive commercial value.
- Know your customers and their problems. Champion the large businesses customer segment across the organisation, helping other teams to think “big businesses”. You’ll also be part of the MOO Business Service leadership team, an opportunity to have real influence in the direction of this business unit.
- Think about the data. Define KPIs for your customer segment, analyse the impact of product features and provide insightful recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Be a partner of the sales & design services teams, capturing their feedback and making sure they’re always informed on what’s coming. Regularly travel to our US office(s) to meet our sales teams and customers.
- You LOVE product. You love taking things apart, putting them back together, discovering problems and debating features. You are intrigued by juicy product problems in search of elegant, simple solutions. You love to learn and are quick to recognise failures and pivot the product based on learnings. You are a self-starter who is quick to take direction and run with it. You will have 4+ years of leading product teams within high growth environments, extra kudos if you also have experience with SaaS/B2B products.
- You love building and strategising. Your perfect week might include a user story mapping session; deep diving for insights in your analytics dashboard; discussing with stakeholders the perfect balance of optimisation and innovation; reviewing and signing off stories and celebrating wins with cake!
- You have commercial chops. You speak the language of sales, marketing, and can adapt your communication style depending on your audience. You are driven by KPIs and evidence and be you’re able to clearly define commercial impact of your initiatives.
- You are customer-centric. Real, actionable customer insights rock your world. You value user research and actively seek out opportunities to understand customer needs for quick wins and as the basis for innovation. You love meeting customers face to face and listening to their feedback using your product.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make your home life fulfilling too).
That’s why we offer flexible hours, a matched pension scheme, paid parental leave and generous a holiday allowance. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.