Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the Financial Services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Become part of an amazing Loan Product team at Snap! We’re seeking a Product Manager who will play a key role in improving our product offerings. You will be the hub for feedback from our internal support teams, sales team, and external customers. You’ll use this information, paired with your keen sense of investigation- both qualitative and quantitative, to identify product issues, opportunities, and implement solutions.
* The position is not open for US sponsorship. US legal authorization to work is required.
- Partner with leadership and extended product team (user group, engineering, operations) to develop and maintain a Loan Product roadmap
- Collaborate with other internal/external product owners and diverse cross-functional teams to ensure cohesiveness of the overall product experience
- Work closely with the product owner and team to validate requirements and deliver on expectations through product testing and user journeys
- Curate initiatives/epic and features to form an executable delivery backlog
- Prioritize a product backlog, using domain expertise, customer insights and market research to make informed trade-offs on new feature development
- Gain insights and provide recommendations to leadership for the evolution of new products and/or product changes
- Be a trusted partner across the organization to gather product feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Proactively own and take initiative in projects related to system enhancements, process improvements, ad-hoc analysis, and other items taking a consultative approach to optimize results
- Define implementation plans and collaborate with others to bring fixes and enhancements to life in the key areas of customer experience, operations, and technology
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and translate the voice of the customer into product strategy.
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum best practices and trends
- 1-3 years of product management experience, preferably with loan products or technical background
- 1-3 years of loan experience with contemporary knowledge of loan products and operational practices
- Working knowledge of compliance and understanding of lending regulations
- Working knowledge of basic SQL and strong understanding of data-driven product development concepts
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve problems
- Previous experience with FinTech is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical abilities- qualitative and quantitative
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and independent worker
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems or technical architectures to stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design, operational, and engineering peers in leading a product development team
- Legally authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Why You’ll Love It Here…
Generous paid time off
Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
401K with company match
Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
Company-paid short-term disability
Long-term disability and legal coverage
Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice