We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing inspirational catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, and Williams Sonoma, the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1700 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
We’re looking for an innovative Product Designer to help us develop and improve our product.
You’ll be working with our Product team and meeting with external stakeholders and internal teams to provide a best-in-class experience to our customers (and their customers!)
We work with a Sketch-based component library based on our own custom Atomic design system. You’ll use this for designing, help contribute to it, and help us improve it!
Who you will be working with:
Product team consisting of, Product Lead, Product Specialist, Product Designer, Product Owner. Engineering team consisting of, Development Lead, 8 developers, 1 QA Engineer.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and design peers to develop and improve our product.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
- As a systems thinker, you visualise flows and refine product needs and opportunities for growth.
- Uphold and inspire a high level of design execution throughout the team.
- Collaborate with product and visual designers to maintain and improve the product design process (e.g. design system organisation, component library implementation).
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests internally and externally.
- Midweight to senior level of experience.
- You will be expected to be autonomous, proactive, communicative and owning results.
- Comfortable with working fully remote.
- Have SaaS B2B experience. It would be a bonus if this experience is in the retail/ecommerce/fashion/home and decor space.
- Experience in a scaling company, and you have experience working with at least one other designer.
- You can present portfolio of relevant product design work.
- You have the ability to influence and effectively communicate your design decisions to a variety of audiences (e.g. customers, product managers, and developers).
- You have the ability to look at user flows holistically through our multiple products (e.g. CMS, Publication Reader, Internal system).
- You’re comfortable designing across various devices & platforms (mobile & tablet in particular – 70% of our readers!).
- You understand development & code constraints.
- You have the ability through user research to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- You are used to working with a design system. We work in Sketch / Marvel / Abstract so knowledge of those tools (or similar) are very useful!
- You have a growth mindset.
Data visualization interest or experience.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €31k – €81k base gross salary per year.
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential through personal coaching sessions.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.