Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry received a grant from the Web3 Foundation at an early stage and then completed a million-dollar seed round of funding from FBG, Candaq, Altonomy, and BlockVC.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. We are looking for people who are not afraid of unknowns and enjoy working with others to problem solve and break new ground. You should be able to reason about technical problems, argue thoughtfully and contribute in a team setting. The job is completely remote and has a flexible work schedule. If you’d like to make significant contributions to the blockchain ecosystem, apply now!
– Convert ideas and feature requests into Product Roadmap
– Gather, manage, delegate, and prioritize the product backlog
– Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release
– Identify customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs
– Advocate on behalf of the customer for the development team
– Prioritize defects or bugs resolution
– Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
– Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
– Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
– Experience as a Product manager or similar position 1+ years
– Ability to work with UX/UI and various stakeholders
– Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives
– Experience in introducing agile methodologies to a developer team
– Energetic, proactive, highly motivated attitude with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence
– Strong written and verbal communication in English
NICE TO HAVES
– Experience in user research is a plus
– Experience in the Blockchain/dapps, crypto, NFTs, Metaverse is a plus
– Experience in working remotely
– A competitive salary & personal development package
– The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
– The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
– Flexible working hours
– A work laptop of your choice
– Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
– A super friendly and international team
WHERE WE WORK
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, the UK, and France, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other European countries.