Healthie is a software platform building the underlying infrastructure for digital health companies and other enterprises that seek to deliver long-term, virtual services to their clients. Launched in 2016, Healthie has spent the last 6 years supporting our organizations with mission-critical systems, workflows, requirements, and permissions that are table stakes to managing and scaling provider operations and client care. Healthie replaces multiple, disparate tools that health and wellness organizations have built or bought with our comprehensive whitelabel and API platform. Our solution combines client engagement, back-office operations, scheduling, EHR, client onboarding, provider management, and more.
We’re growing quickly and are seeking an experienced product manager to lead, prioritize, and execute on our integrations roadmap. We believe that the health tech platform of the future will integrate seamlessly with a broader ecosystem of business and clinical tools that our customers also love and use. While we integrate with over 25 tools today (e.g., wearables/devices, E-Fax, E-Labs, E-Rx, EMR), we’ve barely scratched the surface in terms of how Healthie will fit into the broader suite of tools that power the next wave of digital health businesses.
As a product manager on our team, you’ll play a critical role in helping to build and scale our integrations & partners platform. Our customers and partners are doing incredible things (over 10 million API calls every day) and we’re just getting started.
- Define and own the product roadmap for Healthie’s integrations platform
- Lead the planning, development, and launch of integrations
- Support a cross-functional team of product designers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts in creating, implementing, and testing solutions
- Establish and own metrics related to integrations (e.g., utilization, revenue)
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and develop product / business cases for how they and Healthie could mutually succeed with an integration
- Collaborate with teams across the company (e.g., Tech, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing) to build industry-leading solutions for Healthe’s customers and partners
- Help elevate the product management practice at Healthie, and create an inclusive & supportive team culture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 3 years in product management
- Experience working closely with product designers, developers, and other roles in the product development process
- Ability to write detailed specs that developers and other team members can use to understand what needs to be built and why it’s important
- Previously owned large parts of a product, leading projects with significant complexity
- Adept at communicating with customers or partners (e.g., interviews, identifying needs, aligning on plans)
- Experience navigating uncertainty and ambiguity to synthesize problems, insights, and requirements
- Being a thoughtful, critical thinker who follows a systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator who can convey complex ideas clearly
- A collaborative and empathetic leader, ensuring that every voice is heard
- Comfortable doing research (e.g., collecting team member feedback, facilitating customer interviews, looking at 3rd party products)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Bonus to have experience in:
- A scaling B2B SaaS tech startup
- Integrations / partnerships (e.g., negotiating contract details)
- Digital health (e.g., a focus on what digital health startups need to be successful with their client care & internal operations)
A few of the many perks of working at Healthie are:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation time
- Gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- If you work in our office: commuter benefits, flexible work from home policy, team lunches, snacks, coffee, tea
We maintain a collaborative and fun team culture at Healthie, and you’ll receive a lot of support for your role with growth potential along the way.
If everything above sounds good, we’d be excited to meet you!
We’re a remote-first company, with headquarters in New York, NY.