Location: London bridge (hybrid working model)
Evaluate is a global company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech®, Evaluate Omnium and Evaluate Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
The Product Management team plays an essential role in guaranteeing the success of our product portfolio and has rapidly expanded over the last two years to support our growth objectives.
The team works cross-functionally and collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing, R&D, Finance, Technology and Data Operations. In addition, team members play important roles on several transformational projects focused on driving the next wave of growth at Evaluate.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, in this role of Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for determining where and how to invest in specific capabilities across our product portfolio to provide the best return on investment for Evaluate aligned to overall business and product strategies.
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to understand the customers and market needs for several in market and in development portfolio offerings, aligned to Evaluate’s offering strategy. To represent those needs in the form of product positioning, use cases, product features and high level product requirements with a view to identify and maximise the opportunities to grow revenue, drive penetration across key accounts and promote customer loyalty/satisfaction.
As a Senior Product Manager you will work closely with key potential/current customers, customer-facing people at Evaluate including Sales, Client Support, and other Product Managers, Analysts and the Technical team to determine, prioritize and oversee implementation of product investments, including new features, functionalities and content. You will work with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You will develop a deep understanding of market challenges and articulate related value propositions of portfolio offerings, in line with Evaluate’s offering strategy.
- You will develop strong customer relationships to identify new growth opportunities, and collect product feedback.
- You will establish new or leverage existing repeatable mechanisms with customers and customer-facing employees to understand market needs, customer-driven enhancement requests, and customer product satisfaction.
- You will support the SVP, Product Management in the operationalisation of the Offering strategy e.g. sales & marketing and training, development of sales collateral, pricing/bundling etc.
- You will proactively monitor competitive landscape to understand opportunities and threats for components of Evaluate’s portfolio, both to inform strategy, as well as to drive tactical responses, e.g. through sales team.
- You will develop a 1-2 year product roadmap aligned with the business and overall long-term product strategy
- You will communicate the needs of the market to the wider business delivering requirements, user scenarios and buyer/user personas
- You will support business strategy as needed, including business case developments, product and content profitability analysis, win/loss analysis of specific offerings, due diligence of acquisition and partner targets and positioning of specific content types and offerings
- You will develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products/iterations as needed
WHAT IT TAKES
- Proven experience of product management in the life sciences and/or market intelligence industry
- Understanding of key market intelligence needs of pharma commercial teams (e.g. Business Development & Licensing, Market / Competitive Intelligence, Business Analytics)
- Proven track record of delivering innovative and disruptive solutions
- Experience working with data science teams or launching analytics offerings
- Ability to present a business case, communicate objectives clearly and lead cross functional teams through to execution.
- High energy and driven with an ability to execute at speed
- A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 over 9 years) + 8 bank holidays
- Value You Day – one additional wellbeing day on top of your holiday allowance
- Pension plan – company contribution of 6.7% rising to 10% after 12 months service
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Corporate Gym Membership/Discount*
- Flexible working and flexitime policies
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave – including enhanced leave for 2+ years’ service
- Shared parental leave
(*following successful completion of probation period.)
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.