Behavioural data is an incredibly powerful asset for organisations but getting value from it can be incredibly complex. Snowplow exists to make collecting and working with behavioural data simpler, and design plays a huge role in this.
We are solving problems that haven’t been solved yet, by any provider. From a design perspective that means we’re in exciting greenfield territory – we need to learn, design and iterate our way to solutions.
As an early hire into our design team you’ll be working on solving problems that have a big impact on how our customers experience our product. You’ll lead initiatives from well-scoped iterative feature improvements, to exploratory design to solve problems in complex spaces.
We’re a small, but growing, team and there are plenty of interesting problems to solve and plenty of room for growth for you.
You’ll love this role if…
● You are passionate about product design as a whole, and lean more towards complex problem solving, than visual design and aesthetics.
● Self-driven and working in some ambiguity – we’re a small design team and we are still working on establishing repeatable processes.
● You Love taking on responsibility over your work – you’ll have ownership of high-impact projects and autonomy about how you complete them.
● You understand the importance of using research to inform your work, and the importance of testing your work with customers
What you bring to the team
● You are a mid / senior product designer who can come in, quickly work autonomously, and help as we grow out the design team further in the coming months. This likely means 4+ years of experience working in product design, ideally in the B2B space.
● You’re able to provide examples of your experience in designing across the product development process. From influencing product strategy, to framing the problem, to collaborating with others to deliver great products.
● You are familiar with the working dynamic between product management, engineering and design and can work cross-functionally and partner with teams across the company. Capability to work in modern design tools, run research and usability testing on solutions, and collaborate with peers and stakeholders
What you get in return for being awesome
● A competitive package, including share options
● 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)
● Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
● Cycle to work scheme if UK-based Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (or when this isn’t possible, we have “Stay Away Weeks”)
● Mental health support including therapy sessions
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
● Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation MacBook and home office equipment
● Enjoy fun events organised by our Cultural Work Committee
● Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there / when you come to visit
● Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!
Find out more and apply
Tagged as: Flexible hours, Remote