We believe all Americans should have the same investment opportunities as professionals, so we’ve launched the Alt401(k) – the first retirement plan to give individuals access to both traditional and alternative investments. There are over $7T in 401(k) assets that are locked into traditional mutual funds. There is a huge and unmet demand for access to alternative investments like cryptocurrency. We are unlocking the 401(k) to make that possible and provide access, education, and guidance so that smaller investors have the same opportunities as the professionals. We’re looking for an empathetic, mission-driven, hands-on senior product manager to help us build products and a platform that helps people save and navigate their financial realities.
Analyze internal and external customer needs and identify opportunities for new functionality or enhancing existing capabilities and workflows
Help set the product roadmap, including prioritization, release planning, writing epics
Lead critical product initiatives by writing user stories, breaking down tasks, and defining acceptance criteria
Make product decisions informed by qualitative and quantitative research, competitive and industry analysis, and user research
Set and communicate expectations with leadership, as well as internal and external customers
Define KPIs to measure and improve our impact to employers, employees, and our internal customers
Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and contribute to design discussions
Lead sprint activities and drive execution with cross-functional teams
Help lead and grow our product team
– You’re creative, flexible, curious, and not afraid to fail
– 5+ years of total product management experience
– 2+ years of product management at a financial technology company
– Business process automation, ability to map workflows using Visio or Lucidchart, identify automation opportunities, and drive efficiency
– You have an advanced technical understanding and can read technical documentation to inform your work
– You have a highly collaborative, empathetic, and open-minded approach to your work
– A hands-on attitude is crucial: no job is too big or too small
– Experience with data analysis and qualitative research to make informed decisions
– Pro-active in the face of ambiguityFantastic written and spoken communication skills
– Background in FinTech, Retirement Plan platforms
– Interest in investing and cryptocurrency
– Comfortable with SQL
– Familiarity with Design Thinking or Lean
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Flexible, remote-first team
– Medical and dental insurance
– One Medical membership
– Generous vacation package
ABOUT THE TEAM
You’ll be joining a diverse product team that is normally based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but is now working remotely. We believe that everyone brings a new perspective based on their background and context, and we care deeply about building an inclusive, empathetic culture. Our mission is important, and we undertake our work with care and a sense of responsibility.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based startup with a simple mission: to fix what’s broken about savings in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future. We started by helping the underserved get good, honest retirement plans at work. Now we’re building on that success to help all Americans build financial wellness at every stage of their lives.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, martial status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.