We face a crisis in healthcare – are you ready to build the product to solve the problem?
The world needs to train 18 million more healthcare professionals by 2030. At MedAll we’re on a mission to solve this healthcare crisis by making great healthcare training more accessible to every healthcare professional, everywhere.
We were recently described as a Breakout Start Up of 2021 and were invited to share our story of growth on centre stage. You can watch it here. We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups and have raised from some of the world’s best angels and funds.
In the UK, our technology powers virtual training for over a third of medical students and a fifth of postgraduate doctors. Internationally it’s used by medics in over 100 countries and is trusted by hundreds of medical organisations in every continent.
Who are we looking for in a Senior Product Manager?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure we continue to build a product that our users love. You’re passionate about building world-class consumer products, product process, driving business results, attention to detail, and making data-driven decisions.
You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader, someone who is highly analytical and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you. This is your opportunity to make a real difference.
What will do in the role?
- You’ll join a rapidly growing team and make an impact across the company
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape, prioritise and manage the product development pipeline
- Using an analytical and data-driven approach, review our existing product to determine and prioritise the functionality, user experience or user interface improvements that can be made to deliver an even better product
- Create plans as a cross-functional product team, in collaboration with senior management
- Lead a product function and coordinate cross-functional teams
Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD), document clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Launch product as soon as you’re able to (and if it’s incorrect switch it off ASAP)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Use data and analytics to measure the success of product updates, features and rollouts on us and our users
Who are you? You’re likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Creative thinking skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Self-direction, ambition, drive and leadership
- An ability to deeply understand our users, their needs and requirements
- Genuine excitement about our product and a strong desire to work at a high growth startup
- An organised and accountable approach to product management
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to (a) listen to our users carefully and ask the right questions to understand their point of view and (b) to communicate product roadmaps and updates, and their rationales and functionality, carefully to the team.
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- A data-driven and analytical approach to our product
- Engage with Leadership to steer product and company strategy
- Experience using a range of data, survey, prototyping and analytics tools to inform your product decisions
- Experience using project management and prioritisation tools
- Experience using a variety of survey tools to inform your decisions
As a bonus, we’d love if you ticked this box:
- Experience with product design
- You will be joining early in one of the UK’s fastest growing companies
- You will see the impact your work is having on solving a real and important problem around the world.
- You’ll get to work with a world-class, passionate, smart and driven team – from surgeons to engineers, from community builders to designers- and everything in between.
- You’ll be making decisions that matter- you will have autonomy and responsibility for your work direction
- A flexible working environment – you can work from home or from our shared office space
- Regular team lunches – on us!
- Pension Plan
- 38 days of leave a year
- Another day off for your birthday!
- Training & Development
- Attractive Share Option Plan
- You can find out more about working with us here.