Codility was born out of personal frustration of our founder Greg who after spending hundreds of hours interviewing engineering candidates thought there has to be a better way to do tech screening and run tech interviews. Since then we have bootstrapped until 1000+ paying customers including Slack, Tesla, Amazon and Citi who use Codility as their primary tool for assessing and interviewing technical job candidates.
We want to accelerate growth and keep improving our solution to be clear #1 in our product category. On top of our existing space, we see at least two adjacencies where we can launch complementary products answering unmet needs of our existing and future customers.
To execute on this opportunity we are looking for a Product Manager.
What you’ll do all day:
- manage the full lifecycle from concept development through tactical execution to feedback collection and improvements implementation;
- identify high-value KPIs that measure the success of performance and review them regularly;
- prioritize the team’s work to make sure they are focused on the most high-value stories;
- work closely with stakeholders (internal and external) to proactively identify problem areas/development opportunities and propose improvements together with the team;
You will love this job if you:
- are willing to own the success of our product ;
- have a natural ability to understand customers’ needs;
- commit to incremental development and short feedback loop rather than a grandiose monolithic project;
- have a habit of validating assumptions in practice;
- work well with cross-functional teams on common goals;
- understand what makes developers tick and have ideas on how to effectively engage them;
- have an understanding of how SaaS model works
What we offer:
- Fair salary and equity in a fast growing startup,
- International team environment ( 70+ people, 10 nationalities and growing ),
- Budget for equipment of your choice,
- Flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours),
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so take a time off when you need it,
- 6000 PLN personal development budget to help you learn and grow, that you can spend on conferences, education, etc.
- “Take a good care of yourself budget” (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- Private medical healthcare.