JOIN OUR TEAM
We are strengthening our great team with personalities who want to work in an interdisciplinary, innovative, and independent manner in the growing environment of a RegTech company.
The ownership is yours if you bring a unique mix of skills, experience, interest, and motivation. Additionally, you are obsessed with product quality, staying deeply immersed in product deliverables and releases to ensure no surprises. Suits you?
Then go get the position as Product Owner (f/m/x) Case Management.
- Product ownership from product discovery through development, to deployment and success monitoring.
- Defining the forward vision and align the roadmap for the product to the strategic goals based on the overall objectives and company mission.
- Prioritizing process and product improvement activities by balancing business, user and client needs with the overall company strategy.
- Anticipation of the clients’ future needs by maintaining current customer journey maps and advocacy with customer groups.
- Continuous product improvement by data-driven evaluations and analyzing user feedback.
- Commitment to continual research and evaluation of market developments in innovation, new technology and trends in the (business and technology) industry.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with product owners, developers, and internal stakeholders across the company, such as business leaders, sales, marketing, legal and finance co-workers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Your extensive knowledge (3+ years) and practical experience in lean product management, requirements engineering and agile software development methods (e.g., Scrum).
- You are naturally curious and obsessed with understanding and solving customer problems
- You have a solid understanding of the problems and challenges our customer and stakeholders face.
- Your strong time management, your ability to prioritize, your excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to lead by working effectively with different stakeholders are outstanding.
- You have a comprehensive overall understanding of the current technologies used in web and mobile applications.
- You have a solid knowledge of data processing and analytics.
- Your communication skills in German and English are advanced as you will be working in a multilingual, international team.
- Nice to have: You are an accomplished design thinking practitioner with a proven track record in developing and leveraging deep customer insights.
Are you interested in working with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions or need more details, please don’t hesitate to contact Nina (email@example.com).