At Propra, we’re looking for ambitious individuals interested in being a part of our early-stage team. Propra is a suite of property management tools that improve efficiency, communication, and cost savings while elevating the tenant experience.
You’ll be joining alongside a founding and supporting cast who hold significant experience at tech startups, property management firms, and management consultancies such as SkipTheDishes, McKinsey & Company, and BCG Digital Ventures.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Product Management Intern to help our team deliver world-class product features.
This is a full-time 4-month term starting Winter 2022, with the possibility of an extension to 8 months. Join our team today to gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
This internship is open to post-secondary students who are returning to full-time or part-time studies in Fall 2022.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering teams to test and deliver purpose-built product features by ensuring they meet specifications
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop, refine and improve solutions, from the initial concept through to execution and delivery
- Provide support for the core application by capturing and understanding issues and providing the first tier of troubleshooting
- Research new feature sets and capabilities for new markets
Gather and analyze data to provide guidance on relative product positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Write product specification documents and user stories
Who we’re looking for:
- A 3rd or 4th-year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in humanities or social sciences or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Have the ability to work for a continuous 16 weeks in the winter semester
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated; independent, organized, and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams
- Ability to think critically and work autonomously in both well-defined and ambiguous project environments
- Experience with market research and business analysis is considered an asset
Propra is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.