Product Manager | Leading Tech Co | Old Street, London
Salary: £35-40k | Permanent | Full time
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Product Manager position is based in our London office and provides a fantastic opportunity for the right role holder to pursue a career within a successful, high growth organisation that is moving to the next stage of its global development.
- Manage cloud based SaaS applications with high growth user bases, delivered in multiple territories.
- Assist with the design, specification, implementation and launch of new SaaS applications and supporting assets.
- Liaise with clients to ensure compliance, brand and legal requirements are met.
- Define and deliver product development roadmaps to ensure that the products drive value through continual iterative enhancements.
- Monitor and research the opinions of customers to ensure that a first class customer experience is delivered and that product requirements are identified and fed into the product development roadmap.
- Identify and manage activity that will support a positive contribution to the product’s Net Promoter Score and drive pipeline throughput of the product.
- Identify improvement opportunities via research, understanding of the products and partners, customer feedback, and liaising with the wider BCSG team.
- Manage and monitor the resolution of any product issues through to a successful conclusion.
- Work with diverse internal and external, development and agency teams to bring product enhancements through to delivery.
- Interface with the QA team, ensuring products enhancements are thoroughly tested before release.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate over 3 years relevant experience that has included:
- Defining product* enhancements and concepts.
- Understanding, managing, and improving customer experiences through building user journeys, storyboards and wireframes.
- Analysing, understanding and driving insight from product data.
- Working in a team environment to deliver product enhancements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- University degree or similar level of education.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- A strong creative drive, with demonstrated ability to execute and achieve results.
- Adaptable with the ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- A good eye for detail and accuracy.
- A very high standard of written and spoken English.
*“Product” is mentioned above – while candidates with substantial experience managing a small business, service offering, or large projects will be considered; direct experience with a SaaS product is preferable.
Company Introduction/ Background
BCSG (Business Centric Services Group Ltd – www.bcsg.com) is a dynamic business (85 FTE, profitable since 2007) that provides cloud-based solutions to small businesses. Established in 2006, the Business Centric Services Group was conceived with one simple objective in mind – recruit high calibre team players and offer small businesses the products, support and guidance they need to be successful.
We have quickly established ourselves as one of the UK’s leading business service organisations, in many cases working directly with major financial institutions to provide services to over 200,000 small business clients. Recently the Tech Track 100 recognised us as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.