The team behind Nanit are experts in those first precious moments of your baby’s life. The company provides products and services that help parents stay informed on their baby’s health, safety and well-being through smarter and better use of technology. In 2016, the Nanit baby monitor revolutionized the industry with computer vision and machine learning capabilities that helped parents help their babies sleep better. Now, the company has become the leader in the connected nursery space, with an incredible customer base of highly-engaged new parents who look to Nanit as a source of information and expertise on their parenting journey.
As a product manager at Nanit you will be working directly with our mobile, backend and AI teams to improve our existing products as well as build new and innovative products to give our parents peace of mind and restful nights.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define and oversee market research, user research and data analysis to identify customers’ pain points, business opportunities, and evaluate their potential
- Identify possible solutions and manage the discovery process to define core value proposition
- Define the product requirements, create user stories and specs
- Manage the development and validation of the product UX and UI, including various usability testing and beta testing
- Define, organize and prioritize the engineering tasks during the product’s build and delivery process
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of the product while keeping budget constraints
- Work with the marketing, sales and customer success teams to ensure a successful launch of the product
- Define KPIs that would measure the impact of the product
- Monitor KPI performance and product satisfaction, gather insights and work to continuously improve the product
If this sounds like you, you probably have
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Outstanding analytical skills, experience with data driven decision making
- Experience in defining and delivering products throughout the product lifecycle – from ideation, definition to delivery and optimization
- Experience working with R&D teams in an agile environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Be creative and empowered by data
- Experience working with AI teams, specifically in the fields of
- Deep learning and Computer vision – an advantage
- Experience managing mobile applications – an advantage
- Experience working on B2C products – an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – a must
- Nanit products can actually change lives. We’re an integral part of the lives of new parents, making an exciting but stressful time a little more manageable.
- We are international and believe our diversity makes our culture, products and brand even better.
- We invest in our people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously helping them to advance in their lives and careers
- Nanit is a fun, collaborative group of hard workers! We believe in an appropriate work-life balance, and offer a flexible, open environment.
- We are at the forefront of innovation, creating products and services that have never been seen before.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.