At Cheetah Experiences, we are redefining how brands connect with their consumers. We believe that with everything we do, we can help marketers create stronger, more meaningful customer relationships. Our main focus is to build experiences that are taking lead generation and engagement to the next level by delivering intelligent, adaptive, attractive user experiences that can be consumed on desktop and mobile and are used by world renowned brands like Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Discovery Networks and many more.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established team with an established product that is essential to the success of the Cheetah Digital product portfolio.
What we are looking for
- Energetic, enthusiastic individual who loves Product Management, creating delightful user experiences and is genuinely interested in helping brands transform their customer relationships
- Able to blend business strategy and technical skills to conceptualize, build, launch and communicate the value of the next generation of experiences
- Able to work with key stakeholders to research, define and articulate the target market, opportunity, product mission, product foundation, future vision and roadmap.
- Able to coordinate and communicate across a large variety of stakeholders and teams including the executive leadership team, customers, engineers, technical architects, product managers, UX designers, product marketing, corporate marketing, program managers, account managers, solution consultants, customer success managers, finance and technical support.
- Able to work with other product teams to ensure that Cheetah Experiences is appropriately integrated into the wider CES allowing customers to leverage it within their wider CES-driven initiatives and to support wider adoption of all aspects of the CES within customer accounts
- Able to keep abreast of changes in the market, competitive landscape, needs of customers as well as changes in the usage and adoption of solutions enabled by the product and to effectively manage any change that is needed to maximize product fit, value, adoption, retention and satisfaction
Your daily activities will be:
- Provide thought leadership, set a clear product strategy, and develop a product roadmap by deeply understanding customer needs, market trends and product principles
- Collaborate with engineers, user experience designers, product marketing, customer success, solution consulting, sales, and customers to incorporate their feedback into the product process and to build products that customer love
- Work with engineering and QA to get the product built and delivered
- Collaborate closely with light-house customers to ensure that the product roadmap reflects their priorities and that their implementation efforts are successful
- Work with customer success and customers to make sure customers are realizing the value of their investment
- Work with product marketing to evangelize our products and create product collateral including data sheets, white papers, webinars, etc
- Work with partners on needed integrations
- Partner with other Cheetah teams such as EDP, Cheetah Messaging, Analytics, and Machine Learning to ensure consistency of features, reuse of common components, and cross-pollination of ideas
Required qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years Product Management experience building CRM, marketing, or other SaaS products for use in media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, CPG or retail verticals
- Experience with digital engagement technologies and techniques across web, mobile, and social channels
- Experience developing product/market fit, customer and competitive research, roadmap definition, backlog prioritization, and experience definition for enterprise applications
- Able to write clear and concise documentation
- Possessing excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to present your ideas to a wide range of audiences from technical users to C-Suite executives
- Function independently and as part of a team with aggressive deadlines and ambitious goals
- Fast learner and natural problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work