Grass Roots is the incentive company with the widest range of rewards and benefits for employees and customers. We work with organisations of all sizes, including some of the world’s biggest brands. Our products and solutions (many of them exclusive) enable businesses to connect with new customers, grow their market share, and enhance customer loyalty. We also help companies to become great places to work, with enviable employee benefits and innovative reward and recognition initiatives that change behaviours and generate results. Everything we do is about driving business performance, making things easy and delivering value. Founded in 1980 in the UK, the Grass Roots Group became part of Blackhawk Network in October 2016.
We are always developing our products; there is no such thing as standing still. One of our most established offerings is evolving and we want to bring on a Product Manager who can not only shepherd this change but also develop and implement a roadmap for continuous improvement. We don’t expect the successful candidate to have experience in our products but we do need an individual who has a product marketing or product development background.
- Develop the strategic plan including ideation, validation, technical development, launch and continuous improvement
- Structure the work flow, and product roadmap, using our 100 day plan methodology
- Co-ordinating feedback from relevant stakeholders to translate requirements into real working products, and measure the impact of changes to ensure that business benefits have been achieved
- Work collaboratively with the Planning and Insight team to communicate the ongoing product development journey to relevant stakeholders
- Work effectively to agile methodology and support the product backlog, sprint backlogs, story creation, etc
- Oversee the management of the product backlog and the effective communication of release plans to relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the collation, presentation and internal communication of your products digital dashboard
- Ownership of monthly number reporting, performance against target and budget setting activities.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Sales lead to drive GTM strategies and sales pipe-line activities.
- Analyse reports on product performance to present to the senior team. Including gap analysis, margin review and performance against budget.
To be successful in the role we think you will have
- Product development and/or product marketing experience
- Prior project management experience in an agile environment
- Experience of identifying and understanding user needs and behaviour in a business to business product environment
- Experience of bringing products to market and support of the management of full end to end product development process
And in return we can offer you
- The opportunity to truly own a product, supported by expert specialist functions and an experienced management team.
- A high profile role
- Room to grow with a growing company and all the opportunities that brings
If you feel that you are inspired to be part of our future we would love to hear from you. We will invest in you if you invest in us.
Location: Tring moving to Apsley March/April 2018