We are looking for an exceptional candidate based in Montreal to extend our ability to deliver a value-adding website to customers learning more about our products. We will do this by: providing high-impact experiences to our website visitors, enabling our product, marketing and sales functions to define experiences, provide content and overall be directly responsible for their initiatives. Your stakeholders will be about 65% internal and 35% customers.
You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable working with multiple departments in a large organization. You must have a background in technology and web-based experiences, be a quick and eager learner and be interested in delivering high-quality solid and scalable solutions.
- Own self-serve access for internal employees to our CMS, Adobe Experience Manager, both directly through the CMS UI and via third-systems
- Work with internal organizations such as marketing, sales, customer service and support to identify opportunities for self-serve and thus define the addressable market
- Identify the different levels of self-serve possible depending on the content, expertise and ownership of content and experiences
- Identify enhancements that can improve both autonomy and intra-departmental efficiency of self-serve users
- Build and manage a backlog of feature and workflow enhancements to the CMS to enable and improve self-serve opportunities
- Work with the operations group to ensure that self-serve users are supported and that all stakeholder groups are supporting each other to optimize delivery workflows
- Monitor self-serve usage, own and communicate dashboards, demonstrate that value is being generated for the business
- Become an expert in Adobe Experience Manager features that enable and facilitate self-serve
- Minimum 5 years experience in Product Management or Business Analysis
Experience in working with Marketing systems such as CMS, Adservers, email systems etc (desired)
- Experience in working within complex international organizations.
- Experience working with enterprise-grade third-party software packages (desired)
- BS / BA /Master’s Degree in a related field (Business, Sales/Marketing, Data Analytics, Statistics, Computers, Product Development, etc.)
- Experience creating roadmaps, process flows and writing detailed user stories, and managing a story backlog
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong data-driven analytical skills to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments