Airdev was founded in 2015 to change how software is built.
For many decades, to build custom software, you had to know a coding language. Now, with no-code platforms like Bubble, you can build high-quality software products visually, without writing a single line of code.
Why does this matter? It means we can build software much more quickly and affordably. Our clients, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, can envision products and have them built in weeks, instead of months, for a fraction of the cost. It also means that we can tap into an entirely different talent pool – smart and analytical generalists instead of traditional coders.
About the Lead Product Manager Role
No-Code Product Managers are a critical part of our model as they help to ensure our engagements run without a hitch. We currently have about 15 PMs and expect that number to grow to hundreds in the coming years. Thus, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help shape and improve this function. Specifically you will:
- Design and implement workflow/tool improvements that will support better client/partner experience
- Develop training materials to be able to quickly onboard new PMs into our system
- Interview and onboard new potential PMs
- Work with individual PMs to provide them with feedback and coaching
- Help manage select projects as part of better understanding the gaps in our process
Things we look for
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to our core values, in all of our people. The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Traditional software product management experience: The ideal candidate should have significant experience (5+ years) managing complex projects building web applications, preferably in an agency context. They should understand what matters to clients and how to set up robust operations to ensure success.
- Interest in no-code: The ideal candidate is passionate about the disruptive potential of no-code, and the opportunity it creates to reinvent the traditional agency model to create the new standard.
- Superb organizational skills: The role will involve juggling the execution of multiple projects at once with improving our processes through a meta perspective.
- Excellence in written communication: The role will require communicating semi-complex concepts in simple ways, so the ideal candidate should be a very clear writer.
- Proclivity for tinkering and setting up systems: We believe in setting up low-overhead systems to help us manage every part of our work, so the ideal candidate should enjoy tinkering with such systems.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way our firm operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
Diversity and Inclusion at Airdev
Airdev is on a mission to make software development more accessible to diverse groups of people and organizations. We value diversity in our customers, partners and employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we provide equal opportunities to all employees, partners and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity, disability, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace starting from our hiring and continuing in all parts of our organization.