“How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?” Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of a Product Manager to further shape our success story.
Your mission is to build our CX platform in a way which makes it a product our B2B customers truly love. You are dedicated, a real “can-do”-person and have the energy and passion to drive this product forward.
Your responsibilities as Product Manager:
- Understand the zenloop platform and the product roadmap for the area you will be focused on (especially the why behind each initiative)
- Familiarise yourself with the most important customer insights for your area of focus
- Understand our Product and Development processes
- Learn about the main use cases for our users – especially for the area you will be focused on
- Build rapport with your colleagues in Product and Engineering, and your key stakeholders in Success, Marketing, and Sales
- Own the key feature/functionality topics you’re given, including a clear short/mid term roadmap, research and design iterations (with the design team), a well prioritised backlog, and good results from the first sprints.
- Identify areas for learning and development and proactively discuss with your manager
This is what we’re looking for:
- Are positive and can meet challenges with a smile
- Are experienced and highly knowledgeable in all things software product management
- Are structured, and a strong communicator (in English), especially with all types of internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the need for compromise in a startup – are not afraid of deploying an MVP and then iterating, and easily apply the 80/20 rule
- Can easily grasp conceptually complex topics
- Can see the big picture but also likes to dive into the details
- Want to be a part of a growing team and contribute to building a great software product and company
- To be able to work remotely from Germany, the Netherlands or Poland (relocation to Berlin can be discussed)
Why zenloop? How can we contribute to your success?
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- We’re a remote first company with an office available at the heart of Berlin Mitte
- Your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest
- International working environment with awesome colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!