Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new level of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledge base of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to own our Paid Search and Social products and strategy within our platform. You will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for these channels and maintain your backlog and support and own technical and tactical product activities. Hands-on experience as a product owner in the martech and ad tech stack is mandatory, with hands-on experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads, including having delivered products for customers in the space.
You will have specialized knowledge of digital marketing, deep empathy for digital marketers and a technical understanding of paid search and social to drive products to market and inspire adoption within our customer base. Experience within the Retail and Enterprise world is a plus.
The role does not require software development experience; however, the right person will need to understand the technical aspects and define requirements and solutions along with our engineering team to solve user problems, bring value to our product portfolio and inspire our teams. Good and hands-on knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads360, and Facebook Ads is required. Experience with Google Ads API and Facebook Ads APIs is a plus.
What We Want You to Do:
- Lead exploration, development, and ongoing management of Persado’s Paid Search and Social features and products
- Inspire and excite teams by analyzing and sharing market insights and technology updates on the Paid Media space
Partner with our UX Research, Client Success, and Sales organizations to uncover and discover product insights for the channels you own
- Leverage insights to highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities and drive execution of growth initiatives in the space
- Understand Persado’s strategic and competitive position on Paid Search and Social and work to improve it
- Work closely with engineering to ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Assist in the initial rollout of your products across customers and gather early feedback
- Analyze product performance and success against business KPIs
- Be the go-to-person for Persado’s Paid Search and Social capabilities for channels such as Google Ads and Facebook
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced Product Manager and love to discover and solve customer problems6+ years of experience in Product Management in the digital arena or technical environment
- Background or professional experience in Digital Ad Tech within the Paid Search & Social space is mandatory
- Have developed and delivered products for customers involving Google Ads (must have) and Facebook Ads (bonus)
- Strong familiarity with media buying aspects for Paid Search & Social channels (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Bing etc.)
- You are customer driven and love coming up with solutions to their problems
- Good technical know-how, especially on Google Ads API and Facebook API
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment
- Excited about working autonomously in a lean environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great problem solver that loves to try new ideas
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding as well as an annual education fund for continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.