Who we are
We are a purpose-driven team making it easier for people to help one another. We measure success in terms of volunteer hours and donation dollars contributed by our customers – and by the tangible outcome of those efforts. If this intersection of technology and impact interests you, please reach out – we’d love to chat about working together!
Deed is a place where you can maximize your social impact while simultaneously growing as a software engineer, product designer, data analyst, customer success advocate, and valuable startup team member. We work with exciting and innovative companies like Airbnb, Adidas, and Discord, and we are backed by visionary partners including Y-Combinator, Earlybird Ventures (UiPath, N26), and Dara Khosrowshahi.
Making social impact accessible to both people and companies is an urgent challenge with many ways to contribute, and we’re excited to help folks get started, regardless of whether they choose Deed. Our team is a mix of impact experts and newcomers, so feel free to reach out with any questions and we’ll try to help.
We’re looking for Product Owners with strong UI/UX skills to sit within our technology team at our Berlin office.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
As a result, you and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What you’ll be doing
– You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
– You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
– You will work with designers to create amazing user experiences
– You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers
– You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
What you’ll bring
– You are either Product Designer or Product Owner/Manager or Technical Founder
– You love solving problems
– You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
– You have 4-6+ years of experience creating customer-facing products, ideally in high-growth start-ups
– You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX for large feature sets
– Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centered design
– You are highly logical and technical
– You have a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning.
– Make a positive impact in the world! 💪 We do well when others do good.
– Competitive salary and meaningful equity
– Robust benefits including top-notch health-care, 401k matching, donation matching, volunteer time off
– Friendly, inclusive, and collaborative culture focused on succeeding as a team
– Hybrid work environment with WFH setup stipends
– Complimentary lunch at the office
– Great opportunities for travel between our awesome offices (NYC, San Francisco, Berlin)