Want to drive digital change in automotive?
At Volvo Cars, we are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers’ lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
What We Can Offer
Our human-centric focus is what makes us different from all other car companies, and it’s at the heart of everything we create. Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine the customer experience in automotive through digital technology.
Our vision is simple – creating the freedom to move in a personal, sustainable and safe way – and the goals we’ve set up to support it are bold and ambitious. We’re building an organization full of creative, diverse and talented people working to build new, exciting digital products and services supporting those goals.
We have cross-functional product teams in Sunnyvale, Shanghai, Stockholm and Gothenburg who create digital consumer experiences spanning the Volvo Cars portfolio of brands. We’re looking for team members to join our organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and enthusiastic thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
This Product Manager role sits within our Global Online Experience product organization, where we focus on delivering ecommerce shopping capabilities for Volvo globally. This team has built the core ecommerce capabilities such as our order management platform, credit and insurance flows, and payment services to support our innovative Care by Volvo car subscription program.
We’re looking for a product manager to help us build out the next generation of ecommerce platform capabilities and direct-to-consumer checkout experiences for Volvo, both on the web, mobile and in the car.
What You Can Bring
- Lead a cross-functional product team to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap across key aspects of our global ecommerce platform
- Collaborate and align with other product managers, scrum masters, engineers, designers, and local markets on global strategic initiatives to ensure one cohesive consumer experience globally and a flawless roadmap execution
- Establish and monitor key product success metrics and analytics for your area
- Communicate your teams’ vision and roadmap cross-functionally and be the spokesperson for your team
- Drive the successful delivery of projects for your team, balancing priorities, and resources in collaboration with the scrum master and program manager
- Internal and external stakeholder and partner communication
- Build a trusting, safe environment where team members feel empowered
- Coach the team to improve collaboration and self-organization
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in the ecommerce space
- Proven track record of managing aspects of a successful global consumer-facing product throughout its lifecycle, including experience managing both front end UX and backend services and partner integrations
- Experience driving ecommerce conversion funnel metrics
Adept at ruthless prioritization in the face of competing priorities
- Ability to take big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance
- Strong leadership experience in aligning product strategy and execution efforts across large cross-functional groups, multiple locations, and time zones
- Ability to travel internationally – 10-15% of the time
- Experience in Navigating and exerting influence in a non-hierarchical organization
- Excellent communication, mentoring and servant leadership skills
- Experience working in matrix environments and fast growth organizations