Following a major restructure and overhaul of our working practices, we have a number of vacancies that will help us implement our new operating model. At the heart of this model is a “digital first” approach, designed to enhance our engagement with Members.
You will create and use data driven insights to manage the product development and performance of the websites within RICS’ Advertising Products portfolio. This includes the day-to-day monitoring of RICS key websites RICS Recruit and Find a Surveyor, and development and delivery of business-critical content, functionality, and new products.
As a Product Development Executive you will;
- Manage the product backlog of maintenance and new features for development, prioritising activities
- Monitor and coordinate issue resolution for each product in conjunction with Technical Lead and Support team, liaising with Product Manager, to ensure products deliver the best customer experience and service
- Monitor site traffic and usage through integrated reporting tools and produce periodic reports for stakeholder circulation
- Liaise with third party technology partners as required to ensure continued development and maintenance
- Identify opportunities for content and product improvements to recommend to Product Manager
- Develop and implement SEO strategy to ensure products are reaching target audiences
- Conduct usability testing and collect customer feedback as required
- Gather and analyse data from analytical tools to identify development opportunities and gauge success of new features.
To be successful in this role, you will have / be:
- Experience of developing commercial products
- Understanding of digital advertising technology, including ad manager platforms and analytics software
- Experience and knowledge of coding
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Understanding of technology and innovation, ensuring aware of latest technology advancements
- Ability to represent the customer within the development process
- Ability to monitor, report and improve product performance to stakeholders
RICS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified candidates from a wide array of backgrounds to apply because we know that it’s the differences in our people that make the difference to our performance.