Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing, and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
Do you want to help the self-employed to run their own business without worrying about taxes?
Then join us as Senior Product Manager to build the next generation of tax advisory service for freelancers. As Senior Product Manager you’re working together with our Product team and key stakeholders to scale our tax product. You will partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and and our tax teams to build solutions that make taxes suck less and grow our business.
Join us and set with us the new standard for a peace of mind tax product for freelancers and the self-employed!
- Get an excellent understanding of all necessary requirements to build a tax product and help to define the product vision
- Collaborate closely with the product team to transform the product vision into a detailed product roadmap
- Participate in research and testing to understand customer pain and identify the next opportunities for improvement
- Help guide decisions on future improvements and set the path for highly in-demand product features
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
- Leadership for you is primarily serving. You empower the people you work with to find the best possible solutions to their problems and tasks.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Ideally you have broad experience in product management while being an expert in a specific discipline of product management
- You know what it means to define a product from scratch but you also experienced phases of high-growth
- Superior knowledge of product development and the interplay of users, engineering, design, marketing and stakeholders
- Outstanding judgement and business acumen, with the ability to triage problems and balance product and business needs
- Fundamental knowledge of at least one of the following subjects is a plus: FinTech, Banking, Taxes, Bookkeeping, or Freelancing in Germany yourself
- Fully proficient in English, German is a plus
How we show you our love:
- Grow with us! We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup and we will also give you a very steep learning curve in a short time.
- We offer you the opportunity to work with our personal coach once a week.
- We offer weekly German & English classes.
- We are a multicultural and extremely motivated team that has a lot of fun at work.
- You can choose your preferred setup: working fully remote or coming to our beautiful office with office dogs in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
- As soon as the pandemic is over, we will again offer daily team lunches in the office as well as fresh fruit, regular team events, offsites and much more.
- We sponsor your Urban Sports Club membership.
- When it’s time for vacation, you can take full advantage with 30 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- And to make sure your bank account is happy, we pay above average (regardless of turnover).
Last but not least:
If this role excites you, but you are worried that you don’t fit all of the requirements, please send in your application anyway. We would love to get in-touch!
Kontist is an Equal Opportunity Employer 🏳️🌈
We believe in fully accepting people as they are. Celebrating our differences has shown us, not just the positive impact on the growth and performance of Kontist, but also on how much better we feel when we come home from work (or close the laptop) at the end of the day. That said, Kontist gives people the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. We relate diversity amongst others to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation and sexual identity – We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company!