Tink’s open banking platform provides the building blocks of financial services. On top of the account information services, a portfolio of products provides the tools to make the data useful and easy to use. This unlocks the full potential of open banking. For everyone.
How you’ll be part of changing an industry
Processing and enrichment of transactional data are a core capability of open banking, helping unlock the data’s full potential. The Enrichment team converts raw transaction data into useful information through description cleanup, metadata extraction, and categorisation. We’re doing this at scale, in 10+ markets, helping banks provide better digital services to their customers—boosting their digital banking experiences. Among our customers you find some of the biggest banks in Europe.
Our goal is to provide best in class enrichment capabilities and features, serving a wide variety of impactful use cases with finance management and risk decisioning. We’re therefore expanding this domain, and are looking for a Product Manager to lead this journey.
In this role, you will:
- Set the direction, strategy and roadmap for the Enrichment domain
- Shape the Tink platform in collaboration with peers
Map, analyse and define customer and stakeholder needs and product capabilities Iterate and learn fast
- Become an Enrichment domain expert—internally and externally Interact and collaborate with Tink’s customers, and new prospects
- Lead a multidisciplinary product team (software engineers and data scientists)
- Run the team’s day-to-day activities, together with an Engineering Manager
- Work side by side with your team members, other product teams and stakeholders to ensure efficient ways of working and alignment across the organisation
- Build internal, reusable components, as well as customer facing products and features
What we look for
- Well familiar with data mining, pattern recognition, machine learning and other AI technologies
- Creativity and understanding of user behaviour and data
- Data-driven, result-oriented and pragmatic approach
- Understanding of synergies and feedback loops
- Proactive approach in keeping stakeholders up to date
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably as product management from at least one of the following areas:transforming data into insight/value added products
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who wants to be part of a journey and take full ownership of taking this product suite to the next level.